All contents of this Site, including articles, illustrations, screenshots, videos, graphic elements, logos and other files (Content), are the intellectual property of Cost Plus Pharmacy.
By posting Content legally owned by Cost Plus Pharmacy on the Website, Cost Plus Pharmacy grants the User a non-exclusive right to use such Content by viewing, reproducing (including copying), processing (including printing copies) and other rights exclusively for personal non-commercial use, except cases when such use causes or may harm the interests of the copyright holder protected by law.
Any use of the Site or Content, except as permitted in these Rules or in the case of the express consent of the copyright holder to such use, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise expressly established in these Rules, nothing in these Rules can be considered as a transfer of exclusive rights to Content.
Medical information and other information posted on the Site
This Site contains information about medications and diseases. The specified information is provided for reference purposes only and in no case is a substitute for medical advice.
(a) The information posted on the Site is by no means a substitute for medical advice
For any questions that the User has in connection with medical information received on this Site, or for other issues related to diseases, you should always seek medical advice.
The information posted on the Site is not a guide to patient care and treatment of certain diseases. You should never neglect professional medical care or postpone going to the doctor, especially because of the information that the user has read on the Site.
The information contained on the Site is not exhaustive and does not contain data on all diseases, ailments, physical conditions, symptoms or their treatment. All data, questionnaires or tests presented on the Site are for reference only and in no way replace a doctor’s consultation. Do not use the information from the Site to
diagnose or treat any ailment or disease.
(b) Do not use the Site to receive information about emergency diseases or their treatment
This Site is not suitable for the diagnosis or treatment of any urgent diseases. If you need emergency care, consult a doctor immediately or call an ambulance. Under no circumstances should you self-medicate, including using the information seen or read on the Site.
Links to other sites on the Internet
Our obligations and liability do not apply to third-party sites that can be accessed using the links provided on the Site. We are unable to control the content of sites of such third parties that remain completely independent of the pharmacy.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for the content of third-party sites, we do not carefully study, verify or approve the content of such sites, and we are not responsible for their content, advertising, products and other components available on or through these sites.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, the User should take precautions when downloading information or other files from the Site or the links located on it, as well as using any files, including software.
Personal data and privacy statements
When placing orders and proving personal details, the User provides the pharmacy with informed consent to the processing of her or her personal data. We may also use your personal information for research and analysis of such data to maintain and improve the functionality and sections of the Site, as well as develop new features and sections of the Site.
The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval , use, transfer (provision, access), including cross-border transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation. We provide access to the User’s personal data only to those our employees, contractors and agents who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site and provide the User with the pharmacy services. We have the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation (including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or illegal actions of Users).
It is prohibited to:
- remove from any copy of the Content authorship marks or other notices of authorship contained in the relevant Content;
- alienate, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the content, as well as reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the Content for public, commercial, non-educational or non-personal use, including the use of the Content by any other person (in the absence of the pharmacy’s prior written consent);
- print or copy HTML code or other software available on the Site;
- in the absence of the company’s prior written permission to create a mirror copy of the Site on another server;
- use the Site in such a way that it may lead to damage to the Site, its shutdown, reloading, deterioration of the Site, security breach or negative impact on the functioning of the Site, or otherwise damage the Site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks included in the composition of the Site or related to which you can enter through this Site. This prohibition includes but is not limited to downloading, posting or transmitting to the Site a computer virus, a Trojan horse malware, worms, or other files or computer programs that are potentially dangerous, destructive, or that can cause excessive or disproportionately large load on the structure of the Site;
- use bots, crawlers or other automatic programs, devices, or manual manipulations in order to track, copy, summarize or otherwise extract information from the Site, either in whole or in part;
- use or try to use third-party information related to this Site, create or use a false identity card to work on this Site;
- use an email address that does not belong to the User;
- provide incomplete, false or inaccurate information, including incomplete, false or inaccurate personal data;
- post or transfer any illegal, dangerous, offensive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, indecent or unlawful content that violates or infringes on copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy or other rights and interests of a third party, or the placement of which is criminal punishable or entails civil or administrative liability or otherwise violates the current legislation.
The User hereby assumes full responsibility for the actions or omissions committed by him and the information provided to him during the use of the Site and also undertakes to follow all laws, norms and rules governing the use of the Site, work or actions performed on it, and relating to the Content.
We hereby notify the User that:
- it is technically impossible to ensure the functioning of the Site without any defects, and we cannot assume this obligation;
- defects in the Site may lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site;
- the operation of the Site may be adversely affected by events and/or actions that the pharmacy cannot control, such as data transmission and communication methods.
We and/or our contractors may at any time change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the operation of the entire Site or any part thereof for the maintenance and/or improvement and/or change of the Site. We do not bear any responsibility for any changes, temporary suspension or malfunction of the Site.